Saturday, January 22, 2011

Everyone's Perfect in their Own Way

How many times have you looked in the mirror and wished you looked like someone else? How many times have you put yourself down when you see someone "look better than you"? I know I've done it more than I count. I've looked at myself and never saw the beauty my family and friends saw. It was till this year that I'm trying to break free from the whisper in my head. I know it can be hard to do that and sometime the voice is stronger but if you find just one thing your good at or one thing that is beautiful in your features then I believe your day will be filled with happiness and you'll slowly find more things about yourself that you never thought about.

As cheesy as this sounds but I also believe artist who encourage that your beautiful no matter what helps me know that I am and that no one can change that. I was listening to Pink's new song F**kin' Perfect and I saw her music video and I think her message just hits the spot where society tries to make people less about themselves. I also think that Katy Perry's song Firework and music video gives that same message! I love artist who make a person feel good about themselves.

A bit of a warning Pink's Video has cutting. You have been warned!
F**kin' Perfect

and Katy Perry's Video!
Firework

No comments:

Post a Comment