Thursday, January 13, 2011

Change is not a quick decision


Every time the new year comes around every one decides that it's time to change. The real question is how long will it take you to change. As a person its very hard to change an attitude or a habit. This new year I defiantly wanted to change for the better which is to gain more confidence. It's something I lack and some other people might lack as well. However it wasn't a decision the day before new years, no I have been working on this attitude for a while during 2010. With the help of my family and friends I learned that I shouldn't be afraid of who I am or what people think of me. 

"Change is a process, not a two second decision." Think about what would you like to change about yourselves and set up a process to follow so you will be able to reach your goal. Remember Change all around us took time to get to where it is now. 

-WeShoutOriginal

No comments:

Post a Comment